Sunday 14 June 2015

Project Amigo

Plot twist. Instead of drawing total strangers on Reddit, I've decided to surprise some of my good friends with a random sketch. Say hello to "Project Amigo"! :D There are still so many friends that I would like to draw, so stay tuned. Just saying, this project isn't over yet! :) Drawing my friends turned out to be harder than expected. I really wanted them to be recognizable as a cartoon character. Some fun facts: I changed the topic of Pieter-Jan's paper, and Niels' drawing really didn't feel complete without a cute Moogle on his shoulder. In fact, my friends don't know anything about this project yet, so I'm going to suprise them right now. I hope they like the result!

See you soon,

Leen


Pieter-Jan, June 2015
Pencil on paper 


Eva, June 2015
Pencil on paper


Naomi, June 2015
Pencil on paper


Keily, June 2015
Pencil on paper 


Niels, June 2015
Pencil on paper

1 comment: