Monday 9 January 2017

The Minion Collector

Hey, guys! Just a quick update to show you one of my latest illustrations: The Minion Collector! I made this drawing for the Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest Art Competition (Man, that's quite a mouthful!). The winners will be announced at the Fan Fest, which will take place in Frankfurt next month. Last time, at the Fan Fest in London in 2014, I made it into the top 10. Square Enix displayed my illustration in the art gallery for the visitors to see - it was a huge accomplishment for me! I really want to be one of the finalists again this year, so fingers cossed! :)

This scene depicts my character, a tiny Lalafell, with some of her favourite in-game minions: a Moogle, a Fat Cat, a Nutkin, and many others. I spent quite a lot of time picking the right colours in order to make sure that the result is visually appealing. ^_^ I hope you like it!

See you soon,

Leen

The Minion Collector, December 2016
Paint Tool Sai

No comments:

Post a Comment