Saturday 12 September 2015

And They Lived Happily Ever After

Annelies and Thomas are getting married today, and they gave me the honour of drawing Disney-themed illustrations for their wedding mass booklet. Oh boy, I can NEVER say no to Disney! ♥ Thankfully, Annelies had three very specific requests, making it very easy for me to start working on this lovely little project. The drawings feature Annelies and Thomas as Disney babies, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider (Tangled), and Carl and Ellie (Up). Annelies told me she had tears in her eyes when she saw the result, and that's probably the biggest compliment a freelance illustrator can ever receive. :) Annelies and Thomas, wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

On a side note, I finally moved to Kessel-Lo this week! I will be living there with my boyfriend Niels. It has been a wonderful experience so far (Yes, even the grocery shopping was fun)! This week, my university also matched me with a "buddy", a foreign student who will be studying in Leuven. Kaori is half Japanese, half British, and she has been living in Luxembourg. Turns out that she has the MOST WONDERFUL fashion blog. You should really check it out. I am very excited about meeting her this week! :D

Coming up: my new cosplay outfit for F.A.C.T.S. 2015! :D My high school friends will join us, and even wear their own cosplay outfits. I really cannot contain my excitement right now. :3 Stay tuned.

Leen


And They Lived Happily Ever After
Congratulations on your wedding day, Annelies and Thomas! <3 Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! :D Annelies and Thomas asked me to draw three Disney illustrations (featuring themselves) for their wedding mass booklet, and I also made this speedpaint video. Now live happily ever after! ^_^ (Blog: http://fabledfox.blogspot.be/2015/09/and-they-lived-happily-ever-after.html)
Posted by Leen Sevens on zaterdag 12 september 2015

Annelies and Thomas Speedpaint, September 2015
Paint Tool Sai 

Annelies and Thomas - Disney Babies, September 2015
Paint Tool Sai


Annelies and Thomas - Rapunzel and Flynn (Tangled), September 2015
Paint Tool Sai


Annelies and Thomas - Carl and Ellie (Up), September 2015
Paint Tool Sai

No comments:

Post a Comment