Saturday 19 September 2015

Life Is The Art Of Drawing Without An Eraser

I have been incredibly busy lately, but that's exactly when my tiny Final Fantasy sketchbook comes in handy. When I was sitting on the train last week, I tried to kill some time by drawing the four main characters of "Steven Universe". An adorable old lady and her husband were watching me while I was drawing the Crystal Gems (They appeared so sudden, they actually scared the shit out of me!). "That is very nice, eh", the old man said to his wife. She agreed. I bet they didn't know anything about Steven Universe, but that was really cute! :)

Anyway, looks like "Project Amigo" isn't dead yet! :) I made four new sketches: the Mustache family, Micheline's grandchild, Nathalie (who just got married and looked simply stunning at her wedding!), and Kristof. Time to upload the pictures on Facebook and make some people happy. :D

On a side note, Niels and I finally got tickets for the "Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy" concert in Paris! I got so many awesome things to look forward to. :) I'm sure we will have a great time! And I will probably need a big box of tissues, because "To Zanarkand" (Final Fantasy X) always makes me tear up.

See you next time,

Leen


The Mustache Family, September 2015
Pencil on paper


Micheline's Grandchild, September 2015
Pencil on paper


Nathalie, September 2015
Pencil on paper


Kristof, September 2015
Pencil on paper


Steven Universe, September 2015
Pencil on paper

1 comment:

  1. ben zo blij met deze tekening van mijn oudste kleindochter Stephanie
    alvast bedankt en doe verder met je werk, je doet het fantatisch
    Micheline

    ReplyDelete