Sunday 27 December 2015

Meooowy Christmas!

Happy holidays, Fablets and Foxies! I have this yearly tradition of making a very christmassy drawing of my cat Celesse to share with my friends on Facebook. Only this time, she is not alone! Meet Bit and Byte, the cutest gerbils that ever existed. They are very sociable, little creatures. As you may have noticed, this drawing is another attempt at using digital brushes. My goal is to make many more digital "paintings" in 2016. :D And even though I still need a lot of practice, it will all be so much easier with the brand-new graphics tablet that Niels got me for Christmas, a Wacom Intuos Comic.

I've got a new window painting coming up and you can also expect more moustaches soon. See you around!

Leen


A Very Fluffy Christmas, December 2015
Paint Tool Sai

No comments:

Post a Comment