Sunday 14 February 2016

Welcome, Little Nami!

Big news, guys! My friend Valérie, who also happens to be my gaming buddy Bart's girlfriend, gave birth to a lovely baby girl! I am quite surprised that I actually managed to shut up about the baby's name or gender for over three months. :P The reason why Val and Bart had entrusted me with these secrets, was because they asked me to design their baby card. That's right, I made my VERY FIRST baby card! I am so proud/happy/honored/emotional/insert more adjectives here. Val had a lot of cool ideas and I did my very best to make all her wishes come true. The card is Hawaii-themed and features the family's dog, cats, and rabbits. You might notice that we tried to recreate the Lilo & Stitch look and feel. The back of the card was Bart's idea. I think it's the cutest thing ever.

Nami is a healthy baby girl. It will be really cool to see her grow up. I hope she will become a gamer, just like her daddy! ;)

I'm working on a pretty challenging digital piece right now. Things are looking quite good so far, but I'll need some more time to finish it. See you soon!

Leen


Nami's Baby Card, December 2015
Paint Tool Sai


Nami's Baby Card, December 2015
Paint Tool Sai


Nami's Baby Card, February 2016
Picture of the card

No comments:

Post a Comment