Sunday 7 February 2016

We Came, We Saw, We Made Cupcakes

I love traditions, especially if they involve good friends and delicious cupcakes! Pieter-Jan, Eva, and Sam came over to my home to practice their cupcake skills. Our designs are starting to look very professional and we are actually starting to reduce the total amount of toothpicks that we need to keep everything nicely together. ;) The first row in the big collage below are my cupcakes, the second row are Pieter-Jan's, the third row are Eva's, and the last row are Sam's. We have been inspired by Studio Ghibli (Totoro, Ponyo, Princess Kaguya), Disney (Olaf, Sadness, Meeko, BB-8), and Pokémon (Mesprit, Flareon, Gourgeist). You might also spot Toothless, a beautiful rose, the Cat King, and Monokuma!

I would love to design cartoon cupcakes next time. I'm thinking of Steven Universe, the Powerpuff Girls, and Fairly Odd Parents. Do you have any good suggestions for me?

See you soon!

Leen


All cupcakes. Made by Leen, Pieter-Jan, Eva, and Sam! 



Toothless cupcake (How to Train Your Dragon)
February 2016


Olaf cupcake (Frozen)
February 2016


Sadness cupcake (Inside Out)
February 2016 


Totoro cupcake (My Neighbor Totoro)
February 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment