Tuesday 12 May 2015

Don't Blame It On The Sunshine

Sunshine. It's all fun and games until you're trapped inside your office. :( When I came home from work yesterday, I certainly did not feel like staring at a computer screen again! I opened my window, put my pajamas on (I'm not ashamed to admit that it was only 7 p.m.), grabbed my sketchbook and sat down on my comfy chair for more than two hours. :D I made a total of four sketches, using my favourite pencil (A Totoro pencil! Squeee!). Two of them were inspired by my friends' Final Fantasy XIV characters, one by the 10th Doctor, and the last one by... nobody in particular. :) As you can see, it was a very productive evening! I hope you like the result.

See you around!

Leen


Thendra Gun (Final Fantasy XIV), May 2015
Pencil on paper 


Fabled Fox and Final Freak (Final Fantasy XIV), May 2015
Pencil on paper


Humanoid, May 2015
Pencil on paper


The 10th Doctor (Doctor Who), May 2015
Pencil on paper

No comments:

Post a Comment