Wednesday 28 December 2016

Oh Christmas Tree, Your Ornaments Are History

Merry Christmas, guys! May this Christmas bring you all the love and friendship in the world! :) Don't forget to stuff your faces with delicious food!

2016 has almost come to an end. So much talent has been taken from us this year (Alan Rickman! David Bowie! Carrie Fisher! Please come back, and we will give you Donald Trump in return!), racism is omnipresent within our society, and the terrorist attacks have been hitting very close to home, but I still think that 2016 was one of my favourite years so far. Living together with my boyfriend makes me incredibly happy. I made a bunch of new friends, and my old friendship bonds are stronger than ever before, with many of my best friends making life-changing decisions, and allowing me to support them from the sidelines. I finished a lot of challenging projects, and I am starting to feel more satisfied with my own art style and work. And then there's my PhD thesis, which is... a work in progress! Well, I really can't complain. :)

Before I forget, here's this year's Christmas illustration! From me, to you, and to anyone who can relate to this. Because cats and Christmas trees will always be a very dangerous combo.

Happy holidays!

Leen

Happy Holidays 2016, December 2016
Paint Tool Sai

No comments:

Post a Comment