Saturday 24 October 2015

Autumn: The Year's Last, Loveliest Smile

Hello, guys! You might already know that I am working on a little project for coffee bar Le Mustache. I am currently in the process of designing eight digital paintings of moustaches, two for each season of the year. My Autumn Moustaches are currently on display (So you better go grab a coffee and say "ooh" and "aah" before the season ends! :D). For this series, I'm using a rather abstract art style that I personally find very hard to describe, but I'm starting to feel quite comfortable with it!

I'm happy to announce that my series is almost complete. Winter is coming (Sorry, I just had to use that phrase!). I'm thinking of adding penguins with scarves, because that's something my brain always likes to associate with the concept of "Winter". Let's see how that will turn out!

There will probably no updates for a liiittle while, since I'm going to Japan next week. No worries, I'll be back, and I'll bring daifuku and wagashi for you to enjoy!

Leen


Autumn Moustaches, October 2015
Paint Tool Sai

1 comment: